Our data protection declaration is based on terms used by the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the new German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu).
(1) Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
Managing Director Micha Augstein
Am Pfahlgraben 4-10
Phone +49 6404 80292 0
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data generated in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the duration of data storage.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us in relation to personal data concerning you:
a) according to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request confirmation as to whether data concerning you is being processed and to be informed about this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data.
b) according to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
c) according to Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to demand that data concerning you be deleted without delay or, alternatively, according to Art. 18 DSGVO to demand a restriction of the processing of the data.
d) according to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to demand that you receive the data in question, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common, and machine-readable format and to demand their transfer to other responsible persons.
e) according to Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
(2) If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the site that sets the cookie ( in this case by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve overall, to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies (see d)
c) Persistent cookies (see e).
d) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session These store a so-called Session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
e) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
f) You can adjust your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) The personal data you enter will be collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the controller and for its own purposes. The controller may arrange for it to be passed on to one or more processors, for example a parcel service provider, who will also use the personal data exclusively for an internal use attributable to the controller.
(3) By registering on the website of the controller, the IP address assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) of the data subject, the date as well as the time of registration are also stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that only in this way can the misuse of our services be prevented and, if necessary, this data makes it possible to clarify criminal acts committed. In this respect, the storage of this data is necessary for the protection of the data controller. As a matter of principle, this data is not passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to pass it on or the passing on serves the purpose of criminal prosecution.
(4) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. Insofar as we disclose data to other persons and companies (order processors or third parties) within the scope of our processing, transmit it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this will only be done on the basis of a legal permission (e.g. if a transmission of the data to third parties, such as to payment service providers, is required for the performance of the contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO), you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.).
(5) If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called “order processing agreement”, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO. These are carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(6) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if promotional participations, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(7) If we process data outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) (so-called third country) or if this occurs in the context of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transfer of data to third parties, this will only occur if it is done to fulfill our (pre-)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, due to a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Otherwise, we process or allow data to be processed in a third country only if the requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO are met.
(1) Article 6 (1) a DSGVO serves as the legal basis for our company for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations that are necessary for a delivery of goods or the provision of another service or consideration, the processing shall be based on Art. 6 (1) b DSGVO.
(2) The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services.
(3) If our company is subject to a legal obligation by which a processing of personal data becomes necessary, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 c DSGVO.
(4) In some cases, the processing of personal data might become necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor were to be injured on our premises and as a result his or her name, age, health insurance data or other vital information had to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. In that case, the processing would be based on Art. 6 (1) d DSGVO.
(5) In addition, processing operations could be based on Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overridden. Such processing operations are permitted to us because they were specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In this respect, it took the view that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a customer of the controller (Recital 47, Sentence 2 DSGVO).
(6) If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, our legitimate interest is the performance of our business activities for the benefit of the well-being of all our employees and our shareholders.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact data:
Managing Director Micha Augstein
Am Pfahlgraben 4-10
Phone.: +49 6404 80292-0
(1) In our blog, where we publish various posts on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your specified username with the post. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your real name. You are required to provide your user name and e-mail address; all other information is voluntary.
(2) If you post a comment, we will continue to store your IP address, which we will delete after one week. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f DSGVO. Comments are not checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
(3) When writing your comment, you can register with our e-mail service. This will inform you when other users leave a comment on the post. For this service we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. Your personal data, including email address, your times of registration for the service and your IP address will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the notice service.
(1) On this website, for the purpose of operating a live chat system to answer live inquiries, your communicated chat name and your communicated chat content will be collected and stored for the chat history. The chat and your provided chat name are stored exclusively in the so-called RAM (Random Access Memory) and are deleted immediately as soon as we or you have ended the chat conversation, but no later than 2 hours after the last message in the chat history. Cookies are used to operate the chat function. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the site visitor’s Internet browser. The cookies make it possible to recognize the Internet browser of the site visitor in order to distinguish between individual users of the chat function of our website.
(2) Insofar as the information collected in this way has a personal reference, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in effective customer service and the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization purposes.
(3) In order to avoid the storage of cookies, you can set your internet browser so that no cookies can be stored on your computer in the future or so that cookies that have already been stored are deleted. However, switching off all cookies may mean that the chat function on our website can no longer be executed.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. [The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally]. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(1) The newsletter is sent using the following shipping service provider:
CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede, Germany.
Sendinblue GmbH, Köpenicker Str. 126, 10179 Berlin, Germany.
The shipping service provider is used in accordance with the legal provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR and the other data protection requirements of the GDPR.
(2) The shipping service provider may use the recipients’ data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assigning it to a user, to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimize the shipping and display of the newsletter or for statistical purposes. However, the dispatch service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass the data on to third parties.
(1) The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
(2) The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
(1) This website uses technologies from e-tracker GmbH (http://www.etracker.com) to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. From this data, usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the site visitor’s Internet browser. The cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with the e-tracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The data collection and storage can be objected to at any time with effect for the future.
(2) We use e-trackers to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The collected data is stored permanently and analyzed pseudonymously. The legal basis for the use of e-Tracker is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(3) Information from the third-party provider: e-Tracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; https://www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html. The legal basis for the use of e-Tracker is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Adobe Analytics (Omniture) to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Adobe has submitted to the EUUS Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EUUSFramework. The legal basis for the use of Adobe Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (see § 3 for more details) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored on servers, including in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may then not be able to use this website in full. You can prevent cookies from being stored by changing the settings in your browser or by clicking on the “Logout” buttons at http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/optout.html.
(3) This website uses Adobe Analytics (Omniture) with the settings “Before Geo Lookup: Replace visitor’s last IP octet with 0” and “Obfuscate IP-Removed”, which shortens your IP address by the last octet and replaces it with a generic IP address, i.e. one that can no longer be assigned. A personal reference can thus be ruled out.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EUUS Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EUUSFramework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.2
(1) This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
(3)The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
(4)The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
(1) We currently use social media plugins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plugins. You can recognize the provider of the plugin by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plugin provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plugin, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plugin provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plugin provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plugin provider.
(3) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plugin provider to exercise this right. Via the plugins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plugins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plugin provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plugin provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plugin provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plugin provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plugin provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plugin providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/yourinfoonother#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/yourinfo#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EUUS Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EUUSFramework.
b) Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EUUS Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EUUSFramework.
(c) Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EUUS Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EUUSFramework.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of the ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by making appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google. de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EUUS Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EUUSFramework.
(1) The data processed by us will be deleted or restricted in its processing in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 DSGVO. Unless expressly stated within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. I.e. the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law.
(2) According to legal requirements in Germany, data is stored in particular for 6 years in accordance with Section 257 (1) of the German Commercial Code (commercial books, inventories, opening balances, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting vouchers, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with Section 147 (1) of the German Fiscal Code (AO) (books, records, management reports, accounting vouchers, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
(1) Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time here (PDF):
Phone: +49 6404 80292-0